Best Popcorn Kernels – Popcorn is a loyal friend in accompanying your every happy moment. Every time you watch a night with a loved one is not complete without popcorn. Various other happy moments always await you a pack of popcorn so that you are complete in having a happy day. You certainly remember popcorn in many sweet memories, now there are a variety of popcorn that you can enjoy, we made a list of the best popcorn this year, hopefully it can complement your happy day.
If you don’t always have to buy delicious popcorn with a buttery aroma, you can also provide this snack at your home. Very fun isn’t it! There is good news if you prepare it from home, of course your food will be healthier and tastier. You can add or make popcorn according to your wishes. Even though you can make popcorn at home on your personal stove, you still have to buy popcorn kernels. The best and quality popcorn seeds will determine the quality of your popcorn. Making your own popcorn is fun because you will taste the sweetness of popcorn all over your kitchen, this is a happy moment for your children.
To make popcorn at home, there are many types of popcorn kernels that you can buy on the market, including in online stores. Each popcorn seed has a different size, shape, material, taste, and of course the variety of popcorn seeds is a challenge for you to get seeds that suit your desires and of course taste good. We’ve already done a review of some popcorn kernels so we’ve come to a conclusion about the best popcorn kernels of the year that you can buy online.
This is an 8-ounce popcorn pack with oil and seasoning separation. This popcorn kernel is a smart choice for those of you who want to prepare popcorn at your home. Ease of use, quality in taste, until now we have made this brand the best choice of popcorn kernels this year.
This is another best popcorn that is 100% organic with coconut oil and uses non-GMO ingredients. This product is of a high standard and still adapts to your economy. By buying these popcorn kernels, you can fill your kitchen with theater-quality popcorn. This popcorn is also gluten free, organic and vegan.
Best Popcorn Kernels of the Year
1. Great Northern Popcorn Premium 24 Pk- 8 Ounce Popcorn Portion
One of the best popcorn you should try is Great Northern Popcorn Premium 24 Pk- 8 Ounce. This is popcorn that comes in an 8-ounce pack. This is very interesting because we can know how much we eat popcorn without having to guess or measure it using a measuring instrument.
The packaging is also good and comes with another package separately, namely the oil and seasonings packaging. So, this is very useful for anyone in serving popcorn. you no longer need to memorize how much oil or seasoning for the number of popcorn you will make. So there are no more materials that you have to measure because everything is available in the right size.
The method is very simple, you just need to unwrap the popcorn and pour it into the pan, if you want to use your homemade seasonings you just have to go through the spices and oils that are already there. If you have your own spices, of course you can easily use the spices that have been provided. The 8-ounce package is also very effective to carry anywhere, because it’s not too heavy like jumbo-sized popcorn. On the back of the package there are also instructions that you can read so that you can easily serve the popcorn kernels yourself.
These are quality popcorn kernels that taste great and use butter oil which is quite tasty when greased with popcorn. The quality is very popular because this brand uses locally grown corn. So, guaranteed quality and taste.
- Has a separate compartment for oil and seasoning for the popcorn as many ounces.
- Extra seasoned salt and melted buttery-flavored oil. The seasonings are diacetyl free, so that the taste of cinema-quality popcorn.
- Popcorn kernels are GMO and gluten free
- There are instructions available on the back of the package to make it easier for you to make your own popcorn.
- There are nutritional facts listed on the package
- Can be made in a variety of ways using an electric poppers, air poppers, or commercial poppers on the stove.
- If you want a cheaper price because you don’t want oil and spices, then this is not the best choice because all packages have seasonings so the price is adjusted accordingly.
2. Franklin’s Gourmet Movie Theater Popcorn
Franklin’s Gourmet Movie Theater Popcorn is pure popcorn free from gluten and non-GMO and free from animal fats. However, in a small package with a 2 ounce portion you can get the organic popcorn to your liking. This small package of popcorn is packaged in three separate compartments, namely spices, seeds and oil. It’s perfect for homemade popcorn at home and is great for taking with you because of its small size.
These kernels’ popcorn kernels are certified organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, nut-free, soy-free, vegan and kosher. So, it is very suitable for families and for those of you who like a healthy lifestyle. The oils used are 100% virgin coconut oil and all are well measured. Pop corn in vegetable oil is certainly healthier than animal oil.
- Vegan, organic, free of gluten, non-GMO, peanut, soy and Kosher
- Oil, kernels, and seasonings are available separately
- Small portion, only 2 ounces of measured kernels.
- Instructions are available for making popcorn in the back of the package and complete with nutritional facts
The 2 ounce size is sometimes not enough for some people because it is too small.
3. Snappy White Popcorn, 4 Pounds
Snappy White Popcorn is a white popcorn that is softer and wrapped in a large transparent jar. You can see the seeds directly from behind the jar. They also fit in at 4 pounds, so you don’t have to buy a few small pop corns to provide them for the whole family.
Then, the popcorn kernel jar only contains popcorn kernels without being equipped with oil and seasonings like the previous brand.
To make your popcorn more attractive, the jar is equipped with a cinnamon popcorn recipe so you can try it and enjoy it deliciously and comfortably while watching your favorite TV show. It is a high-fiber, low-fat grain and is said to be a GMO-free brand and can be a great substitute for fried potato chips.
- The pack contains 4 pounds so that it is sufficient for all your extended family without the need to open small packages one by one.
- Packed with a jar so that it is safe to store without worrying about getting into insects.
- This is white corn kernels instead of yellow, and there is a special popcorn recipe in the jar
- Low fat, fiber, non-GMO so it can be classified as a healthy diet.
- If you like oil and seasoning popcorn, then this is not your best choice.
- The popcorn is not measured beforehand.
4. Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popcorn Kernels
Another best popcorn kernels is Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popcorn Kernels. This is a quality yellow popcorn. If you love yellow popcorn, then this is the one for you. This corn kernels have been grown by the Orville Redenbacher’s family since 1952 on their farm and are now known as a producer of quality, crispy yellow popcorn. These kernels are crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, very nice and deserve to be called cinema-quality popcorn.
Comes with a 5 pound 12 oz container with a wide opening making it easier for you to execute. Pop corn is not only delicious and delicious on the tongue but also healthy because it is 100% whole grain and rich in fiber. It is a non-GMO product, gluten free, and safe for consumption by anyone. This package only contains popcorn kernels without oil and seasonings. So, here’s your chance to innovate with the oil you like and use homemade spices.
- 5 pound 12 oz container with airtight lid and wide opening
- Quality yellow pop corn from the family farm since 1952
- Not equipped with spices and oil, so you are free to be creative in presenting the taste of popcorn in your home.
- This kernel is 100% whole grain, non-GMO, organic and gluten free, so it’s great for health.
- You can prepare these popcorn in a variety of methods, such as using an air poppers, electric poppers, microwave, or using the stove.
- On the container is given the measurement of oil, instructions and nutritional facts of pop corn.
- No oil and seasonings in the package
- Popcorn kernels are not measured, so you need to take separate measurements to deliver the popcorn to an accurate size.
5. Bob’s Red Mill Whole White Popcorn
How would you feel if you haven’t finished your favorite movie and your popcorn is gone. Of course this is very annoying, so for those of you who are smart, of course you prepare popcorn with a large portion size so that it doesn’t run out quickly and can continue to accompany you while in the cinema. So, one of the best choices for you is Bob’s Red Mill Whole White Popcorn. This is popcorn with a size of 27 ounces. It has four packets, of which the popcorn kernels are 27 ounces, so you only need to take out one package that’s young to reach. You can save the rest for other moments.
Popcorn with the Bob’s Red Mill Whole White Popcorn brand is said to be fiber-rich popcorn. It also contains no salt and oil. So, you can prepare popcorn to the taste of you and your family. For example, you can make this popcorn with olive oil, cheese, butter, and caramel according to your taste.
This popcorn is also vegan and gluten free. In addition, it is also accompanied by instructions for making popcorn in the packaging.
- The packaging is good and can be stored for a long time, so you don’t worry if you have to open the packaging every night to eat with your extended family.
- This is white popcorn with no added salt, it’s also a whole grain, low in fat, and high in fiber so it’s great for supporting your health.
- In the packaging comes the best recipe for making popcorn either on the stove or in the microwave. Also, accompanied by manufacturing instructions.
- The containers are not airtight, so once you open them, you should transfer them to another container to keep the grains intact and fresh.
- Pockets are less efficient so when you open them up and pour, you may find a little spillage.
6. Organic Yellow Popcorn Kernels (3lb) by Anthony’s
Another best popcorn kernels is “Organic Yellow Popcorn Kernels”. This is the yellow popcorn, which really stands out and is great on this popcorn is the packaging is very smart and the quality is high. Maybe there are lots of quality popcorn grains but no one pays attention to the packaging. From the packaging point of view this is probably the best.
The package or packaging is made of sturdy paper so that it stays upright even when you put it in a bag. This fine package can keep the grain fresh for a long time. This package is also made with the ability to close again after opening. That is, you can open and close again, and you can take the popcorn kernels at any time because the bag or package can be closed again. So, without having to move it to another container, the popcorn grains are still fresh.
This type of high-quality yellow popcorn is apt to be called cinema-quality popcorn. It is also free of gluten, organic and non-GMO. Kernels without the added oil and salt so they are crunchy on the laur and soft on the inside.
- These popcorn kernels come in a smart and smart packaging. the package can be opened and closed again so that there is no need for another container for storage
- This is a big yellow bean popcorn that’s good enough for you to make at home as cinema-quality popcorn.
- You can make pop corn using an air poppers, electric poppers, and stovetops.
- No added salt and oil, so you can cook it your own way.
- This is organic, non-GMO and gluten-free popcorn
It comes in a 3 pound bag so you have to measure it yourself when making it.
For those of you who have not much experience, it may be difficult for you to determine how much oil and salt to give to make this popcorn (because it is not equipped with oil and salt in the package)
Factors to Consider before Buying Best Popcorn Kernels
Maybe when you read the many types of best popcorn, you as a popcorn fan immediately want to go to the nearest shop to buy a package of the best popcorn you like. Before you go to buy popcorn grains, we want you to know what are the important factors that you should know before buying popcorn. Here we make a few considerations about the various types of popcorn, so that you really get the popcorn that suits your preferences and suits you and your family.
Pay attention to the number of packs
Seeing how many packages are in a pack is very important because you don’t want to buy a big package and it turns out that you have to finish one meal, even though you only eat alone or together. Conversely, it is also a bad idea to buy popcorn in a very small size. In fact, you are in need of a lot of popcorn to accompany you with your friends who are watching your favorite movie.
In addition, it is also important to pay attention to how many kernels of popcorn you spend a week or a month. So, you can buy popcorn with the right size and there is no waste.
Pay attention to the packaging
Don’t forget to consider popcorn packaging when you buy popcorn either at a nearby store or buying it online. Take popcorn in a nice packaging like an airtight jar or use a bag that can be resealed after opening.
You also have to pay attention to the packaging that has instructions for using popcorn kernels, you must also have the nutritional facts so you know whether the popcorn is right for you, can cause allergies or not.
Pay attention to the variety of kernels
You also need to pay attention to whether the kernels you buy are yellow or white variants. There are many varieties of kernels in the market such as yellow, white, red, purple or blue. Each variant certainly has a different taste with different nutritional content.
In addition, pay attention to whether the popcorn grains are equipped with oil or seasonings. For those of you who don’t know how to make popcorn yourself, of course you want to buy popcorn that has been equipped with oil and seasonings.