Chicken nuggets – One of the crispy and delicious chicken dishes that should be tried is chicken nuggets. If you buy nuggets and don’t have time to make them, you can store them in the freezer first. Nugget can last a long time if stored in the freezer properly. Every now and then you can fry it for the little ones. So we feel that the chicken nugget recipe is worth a try, so we want to make the recipe and share this chicken nugget recipe with all our visitors.
So, we can make large amounts of it once and can be stored in the freezer for up to a month. When needed we can take it and consume little by little. Immediately, we see the following nuggets recipe.
Also see the recipes below:
– Recipe for Opor Ayam (Chicken Curry)
– Pepes Chicken Recipe, Sundanese Cuisine
– Recipe for Chicken Soto, Kuah Bening
Chicken Nugget RecipePrint Recipe
- 250 grams of ground chicken breast
- One large carrot, finely shaved
- 2 eggs beaten off
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons of sago flour
- One tablespoon of flour
- 1 teaspoon powdered chicken broth
- Pepper 1/4 tsp
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
Before we start making chicken nuggets, have a look at the mashed ingredients:
- Egg beaten off two grains
- Corn flour to taste
- The best panir flour, orange to taste
How to Make Delicious Crispy Chicken Nuggets
- All ingredients and spices are mixed, stirring until evenly distributed
- The pan is brushed and covered with thick, heat-resistant plastic, don’t forget to coat it with a little oil
- Pour the nugget dough into the pan, steam for 30 minutes until cooked, then remove the pan and let it cool
- The nuggets are removed from the pan, cut into pieces according to taste
- All the coating ingredients are prepared, roll the nuggets in the cornstarch, dip into the egg beaten, and roll them in the panir flour while pressing a little so that the panir is perfectly sticky to the nuggets.
- Store the nuggets in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, the goal is that the panir sticks to the dough
- If you want to cook, heat the oil and fry the nuggets until they turn brown, remove and drain.
- At this point, your favorite nuggets are ready to be served!
Note: Nugget that has been coated with panir can be stored for a long time in the freezer or in an airtight container for up to one month. So, it can be a good food stock for the family.