Chicken porridge is a delicacy. In Indonesia, chicken porridge is made with various spices and almost every region has its own chicken porridge. However, from one region to another, there are differences in terms of seasoning. The ingredients that are made will determine whether the food is delicious or not.
One of the delicious chicken porridge dishes is Jakarta chicken porridge which is well known in various regions in Indonesia. Bubur Ayam Jakarta is now very easy to find, morning, afternoon or even night, there are always some who sell it. Not only filling the stomach, but chicken porridge also provides body warmth when eaten hot. So, this food is very delicious to enjoy while it’s still hot and warm.
The topping ingredients used are also varied, ranging from shredded chicken on top, sprinkling tongcai, green onions, fried onions, soybeans and others, adding to the taste of consumers. Not only as food for the family. For those of you who have a business spirit, this is a very profitable business idea.
Also see: Garlic Fried Rice Recipe
Jakarta Chicken Porridge Recipe
For those who want to do business with Jakarta food, we will share pro recipes for you, starting from the ingredients and spices that you have to prepare to how to cook chicken porridge. OK, let’s just look at the recipe for chicken porridge in Jakarta below.
Seasonings For Porridge
- 75 grams of rice
- 900 ml of water
- 1/2 cm Ginger
- 1 lemongrass, crushed
- 1/4 tsp powdered chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 red onions
- 2 candlenuts
- 1/2 cm Ginger
- 1 cm Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- Boiled eggs to taste
- Fried shallots to taste
- Fried soybeans to taste
- Celery, chopped to taste, and
- Crackers to taste
Below are the ingredients of the broth that you must prepare to make chicken porridge. Come on, let’s see
Also see recipes:
– Recipe for Opor Ayam (Chicken Curry)
Making Chicken Porridge Jakarta (Bubur Ayam Jakarta)Print Recipe
- 1/2 Chicken
- 1 cm galangal, crushed
- 400 ml of broth
- 2 bay leaves
- One stick of lemongrass is crushed
- Two lime leaves
- Salt as much as 1/4 tsp
- Put all the pureed ingredients in a saucepan and cook until thickened, remove from heat and set aside
- Boil the chicken and take the broth, take 400 ml, set aside and drain the chicken
- Next, fry the chicken (just for a moment) and shred it
Making the Sauce:
- Saute ground spices in a pan until fragrant. Enter the broth, add galangal, bay leaves, lemongrass, lime leaves, pepper, and salt.
- Cook briefly so that it is slightly thick, correct the taste and when it is right, remove from heat and the chicken porridge is ready to serve.
- Such is the recipe for delicious chicken porridge a la Jakarta. Please try and share with friends and family.