Know how to create an Apple ID is important because the ID is a requirement to be able to access all services provided by Apple. So, this ID functions is as the main key for every user to be able to use services from Apple products such as iCloud, iTunes store, Apple TV App, Apple books, Apple music, Apple podcasts or services from the App Store.
How to Create a New Apple ID
The Apple ID is the e-mail and password that you use to enter, including all contacts, security systems, and payments that you use at Apple services. So, making an Apple ID is the most important thing and you first make it if you have a new Apple device. So, this article is intended for those of you who just have a new iPhone or other Apple device. Hopefully, this post can be a guide for you on how to make an Apple ID.
How to Create an Apple ID During Initial Setup
When you first use Apple, you are asked to enter your ID and password. So, from here you can create an ID by tapping on “Create a Free Apple ID“, note the following method.
- Start by following the setup guidelines until you get to the Apple ID screen
- If you are already on the Apple ID screen, then tap “forget a password and don’t have an Apple ID“.
- Then, tap on “Create a Free Apple ID“.
- Then enter everything needed in the box provided and then press Next.
- You can choose to use the e-mail that you have created or choose to create a new e-mail with Apple services. If you want to create a new email, you can go to Get a Free iCloud email address.
- Next, just follow the instructions that appear on the iPhone screen (if you use your iPhone). Follow until you have finished creating an Apple ID.
How to Create an Apple ID through Settings.
If you do not create an Apple ID when you first use an Apple device, you can still create an Apple ID later when making initial setup. Here’s how to make your Apple ID.
- Open the settings application on your device
- Tap the login option to your iPhone at the top of the screen
- Then tap the “Don’t have an Apple ID or forget it” pad.
- Tap “Create Apple ID” when prompted.
- Next, enter the date of birth and click Next
- Enter the first and last names, tap Next,
- Choose to use existing email or create a new email in iCloud email,
- Enter an email in the box provided,
- Make the password you want and make sure you save the password.
- Verify the password to ensure that you correctly enter the password you want,
- Select a security question, and enter the answer. Maybe you have to repeat two or three times
- Then agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select the merge option, this is if you want to combine iCloud, reminders, contact, and calendar data.
- The last step, to confirm “Find My iPhone” is turned on, you have to tap on “OK.”
Until this stage, your Apple ID has been created. If you use iOS 11 or the latest one, you can use the “Keychain password feature” in the keyboard suggestion city to add an APPLE ID and PASSWORD.
Also read: How to Lock an iPhone App
How to Create a New Apple ID through the App Store
There is another alternative for making an Apple ID if you don’t make it when you first use your iPhone or don’t make an ID through the settings. It is creating an Apple ID through the App Store. See the following method.
- The first step is to open the App Store, then tap on the profile of the Apple ID icon.
- Next, tap on “Create New Apple ID“. If you do not find this option, try making sure that you are logged out of iCloud.
- The next step is to enter email, password, and choose a country or region. This information must be in accordance with your payment billing information. Your email will be used as an Apple ID
- The next step is to enter your data such as date of birth, and name.
- If you want to continue to get the latest updates from Apple, tap on the “subscribe to Apple Updates” option.
- Tap “NEXT“, and enter all requested data. Confirm your cellphone number, it is important to confirm your identity and recover your account one time if necessary.
- Open your email, and verify email by following the steps provided in your email.
- If you have verified your email, then you are ready to use Apple ID for your various needs such as signing in iTunes, iCloud, App Store, and other services from Apple.
Well, that’s how to create an Apple ID. If you encounter difficulties in the step by step we mentioned above, check your internet connection again. Make sure the internet connection is smooth and watch for any errors from the steps. It is will be a guide for you.
More: How to hide Apps on iPhone
More: 27 Interesting Facts About the Internet [Amazing]
Hopefully, the steps and methods of creating Apple ID are a guide for those of you who want to make an Apple ID. If you wish, share this article with social media and your friends so that this information is useful to all.