This time we will make a dragon fruit pudding recipe. For pudding lovers, one type that is very refreshing is the dragon fruit ingredient. I think everyone likes to eat pudding, especially if it is chilled in the refrigerator and enjoyed during the day or when it’s hot.
Dizziness is a very popular dessert, usually at events or celebrations where the dish is incomplete if there is no pudding or fresh cold jelly yet.
There are many enthusiasts with dragon fruit pudding, so we are encouraged to take this opportunity to write a recipe for making dragon fruit pudding. Incidentally this time we have dragon fruit stock, so we will use dragon fruit in making this pudding.
We also provide a video about the recipe for making dragon fruit pudding, you can immediately watch it and if you feel it is of benefit, please subscribe to the YouTube channel. Because we will share many other recipes for food and cakes there.
See more below:
- Dragon Fruit: Types, Nutrition, and Benefits
- Healthy Foods for Low Blood Sufferers
- Delicious Egg Roll Recipes
- Recipe for Chicken Soto
Ok, let’s not talk anymore, let’s just see how the recipe is and how to make dragon fruit pudding step by step.
Dragon Fruit Pudding RecipePrint Recipe
- 1/2 medium dragon fruit
- 1 pack of jelly powder
- 100 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 150 grams of sugar
- Water 700 ml
How to Cook Dragon Fruit Pudding
- Put 700 ml of water in the pot. Actually, for one packet of jelly, the water is 800 ml, but because you add dragon fruit, you only need to use 700 ml of water.
immediately enter the sweetened condensed milk
- Enter the sugar
- Stir briefly in the saucepan before raising it to the kitchen
- Heat the stove
- While cooking the ingredients in the pan, now we blend the dragon fruit (coarse blender, keep the seeds from crumbling)
- If the ingredients in the pot are boiling, now add the dragon fruit in the blender
- Wait until it boils again while stirring
- If it’s cooked or boiling, now put it in the pudding mold
- Once in the mold, wait until it cools and ready to enjoy