You are looking for a dinner or lunch menu that can be cooked quickly, without the hassle. We have a recipe for crispy frozen chicken patties using an air fryer. A recipe for a very enchanting family!
Cooking frozen foods including Frozen Chicken Patties in the air fryer is my favorite. Previously I have also given a recipe for frozen salmon on the air fryer. With tools such as an air fryer, we cook a variety of food recipes here, including an air fryer hot dog, even an air fryer mozzarella steak, all of these foods can be cooked to perfection. This is very fun!
Here, I will explain to you how I get Frozen Chicken Patties with an air fryer, with the taste of the family’s dream. I will also explain how to reheat a chicken patty, how to melt cheese, and so on. Anyway, if you are one of those who like to cook with an air fryer, check out my review below.
I’ve also tried this method on Tyson chicken patties in the air fryer, as well as Morningstar chicken patties. Yes, it’s very delicious and everyone loves the taste.
Some Tyson chickens have air fryer cooking instructions on the packaging. But after I tried as directed on the instructions on the packaging, it turned out that the temperature and time did not work as stated. This doesn’t give me the best results at all.
This recipe that we made does not use oil, but we still use crispy bread that pleases you.
What Are Chicken Patties?
If you’ve never tried a Chicken patties recipe and don’t know what it is, let me explain it to you.
Chicken patty is chicken that is ground and then pressed into a patty. Then this patty is coated with breadcrumbs, then cooked, frozen and sold in stores or supermarkets.
That is, frozen chicken buns sold in stores are pre-cooked, when you buy them you just need to heat them up, and you’re ready to enjoy.
Including chicken breast coated with breadcrumbs, but with shredded chicken pieces not the body anymore.
How to Cook Chicken Patties in Air Fryer
Cooking patties just by heating it because this food has been cooked before. Ok, let’s see how to heat up chicken patties.
– Preheat your air fryer to 400 F, it is important that the air fryer is preheated so that the chicken patty can be cooked perfectly.
– Place the frozen chicken patties in the air fryer in one layer, do not overwhelm it because it can make your frozen chicken not fully cooked.
– Cook the chicken patties for 7-8 minutes, and flip halfway to cook thoroughly.
– Place the buns inside the air fryer and cook for 1-2 minutes until crisped up (if desired).
– Then, remove from the air fryer, place the chicken patty on the bread, enjoy immediately while it is still warm. If you don’t use it all, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, but when you enjoy it you have to use this heating method again.
Also read: How to Cook Frozen Hash Browns
It is not necessary to heat the chicken to a temperature of 165, because this chicken has been pre-cooked.
How to Melt Cheese on Top of a Chicken Patty
Enjoying a chicken patty will be very delicious when there is melted cheese on it. So now you need to make melted cheese on top of the chicken patty. Check out the how-to below!
I usually use spicy pepper jack cheese on a chicken bun. If you’ve ever put a piece of cheese on an air fryer, you probably know it’s about to fly.
This is a quick and easy way to melt cheese, only with an air fryer the cheese can melt perfectly, and you don’t need any additional ingredients.
- Place the chicken patty on the bun if you use one, put the chicken patty on top and put it in the air fryer.
- Turn off the air fryer completely, and place a piece of cheese on top of the chicken patty.
- Then close the air fryer and let stand for 30-60 seconds. The cheese will melt on its own due to the residual heat from the previous air fryer.
How to Reheat a Chicken Patty in the Air Fryer
Reheating the chicken patty in the air fryer is better than reheating it in the microwave. By using an air fryer, you will get a crispy breading and the taste doesn’t change, it’s really still like the first time you cooked it.
- Reheat the air fryer to 350 F
- Place the chicken patty in the air fryer and cook for 3 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Do not forget to turn off the air fryer and melt the cheese on it and enjoy immediately.
The nutrient value on each dish of chicken patties sandwich.
Calories: 301kal | Total Fat: 14g | Fiber: 1g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Unsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Carbohydrates: 31g | Sodium: 546mg | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 13g
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken PattiesPrint Recipe
- 2 frozen chicken patties
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese (optional)
– Heat the air fryer at 400 degrees
– Place the frozen chicken patties in the air fryer in one layer and cook for 8 minutes or until cooked, don’t forget to turn them over so that they are fully cooked.
– If you want to melt cheese on top, turn off the air fryer first, then place a piece of cheese on top of each chicken patties and close the air dryer cover, let it rest for 40 to 60 seconds, and the cheese will melt with the remaining heat from the air dryer.
– Remove from the air dryer, then add toppings if desired.