Garlic Fried Rice is another form of processed fried rice. Talking about fried rice, of course you will feel hungry. The taste is delicious and delicious, making garlic fried rice taste delicious. For those who like processed rice dishes, it’s not wrong this time you try delicious fried rice using garlic.
Garlic not only gives good taste, but also provides good health for you. Garlic is known to be a potion to smooth blood and eliminate bacteria and viruses.
We are here to share the garlic fried rice recipe for the iftar menu or as a snack when you return home from tarawih. Before we make this rice, first take a look at the ingredients.
Also read: 7 Health Benefits of Single Clove Garlic (Solo Garlic)
Ingredients for Garlic Fried Rice
1. 1 green paprika
2. 1.5 tbsp oil for frying
3. 1 teaspoon soy sauce light
4. 300 gr white rice
5. 10 cloves of garlic
6. 1 tsp vinegar
7. 1.5 tsp salt
8. 1 tsp ground white pepper
9. Two pieces of green onion
10. 2 Spring onions
11. 2 medium carrots
How to Make Garlic Fried Rice
– The first step is to wash the rice first, and soak it for 10 minutes.
– Then boil 2 liters of water and add the rice and cook
– Approximately 3/4 cook, remove rice, drain and let cool
– The next step is to dice the onions and peppers
– Also cut the chives and garlic (finely chopped separately)
– Then heat the oil in a skillet
– Add the garlic and saute until golden,
– Add the onion slices, peppers, and carrots and saute over high heat for two minutes.
– Next, add the white rice, add the shallots, vinegar soy sauce, vinegar and white pepper powder, saute on high heat for two minutes.
– Remove and serve.
See more: +10 Indonesian Traditional Food
This is how to process white rice recipe into delicious and savory garlic fried rice. As an iftar menu, it is very fitting for you to serve this fried rice recipe, hopefully it will help you in preparing delicious food for your family. thanks.
Also see: Health Benefits of Black Garlic