Recipe for Making Chicken Curry – Indonesian cuisine is known to be delicious and has a lot of interest. Opor Ayam is a delicious and very impressive dish. The delicacy of chicken opor from the special sauce that covers the chicken meat and feels thick and delicious on the tongue.
Opor ayam is always present to celebrate big days, especially Islamic holidays. Eid, be it adha or Eid al-Fitr, the opor ayam dish with thick sauce is very impressive. This has become one of the customs or habits of experiencing Eid with the presence of opor ayam dishes at the dining table. Enjoying chicken curry dishes with your beloved family is very pleasant and beautiful.
So that you are familiar with this delicious dish, you can try the recipe for making chicken curry from now on, counting it up, you will become an expert on opor ayam recipe, right?
- Green Cook Duck Recipe – Duck Cuisine
- Garlic Fried Rice Recipe
- Pepes Chicken Recipe, Sundanese Cuisine
- Recipe for Chicken Soto, Kuah Bening
Recipe for Opor AyamPrint Recipe
- 1/2 kg chicken
- 1 old coconut
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 10 onions
- 5 candlenuts
- ½ tablespoon coriander
- ¼ caraway, ¼ pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cm laos
- ½ tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 lemongrass
- salt to taste + Ketupat to taste
- Clean the chicken that has been slaughtered
- Take old coconut, measure it, take the coconut milk, thick and not thick coconut milk, save it in two different places.
- Next, grind the spices on top, except for the laos, bay leaves, and lemongrass.
- Enter the liquid coconut milk in a pan and add the ground spices, mix evenly.
- Stir until it boils slightly.
- Enter the chicken that has been cut and cleaned.
- Add thick coconut milk.
- Leave it until the chicken is cooked and tender.
- If the coconut milk looks a little thick, remove and serve.
That’s how to cook chicken curry or opor ayam, a delicious menu on the day of Eid. Hopefully with the addition of our recipes, it can add to your culinary experience. Good luck and enjoy the chicken opor cuisine.