Pepes Sundanese chicken recipe – Pepes cuisine is very popular, either pepes from fish or pepes from chicken ingredients. Pepes dishes are generally provided with a spicy taste and a distinctive aroma. This Pepes Chicken recipe not only gives a spicy taste, but also comes with soft bones. This soft dish to the bone is very pronounced on the tongue of the audience.
For those who like pepes food, we think that our recipe for Pepes Sunda chicken is worth a try, and is served for families. But you have to provide lots of spices and ingredients to produce delicious pepes dishes.
Pepes Sunda Chicken Recipe, Soft Spicy
Prepare the ground spices:
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 10 shallots
- 10 cm turmeric
- 100 grams of hazelnut
- Ginger 2 knuckles
- 5 red chilies
Directly below have a look at the main spices and how to cook them. Please listen and immediately practice ..!
Also see: Recipe for Chicken Soto, Kuah Bening
Pepes Sunda ChickenPrint Recipe
- One chicken, cleaned and cut into 15 pieces
- 1 liter of fresh coconut milk
- Laos two knuckles, cut into thin pieces
- Cayenne pepper to taste, just left intact
- Bay leaves to taste
- Sufficiently lemongrass
- Sufficiently basil leaves
- Sufficient sugar
- Salt to taste
- Provide flavoring as needed
- Banana leaves for wrapping
How to Cook Soft Bone Sunda Pepes Chicken
- Sauté ground spices until fragrant aroma comes out
- Next enter the chicken, coconut milk, salt, sugar and flavorings
Enter the lemongrass and bay leaves, leave it until the coconut milk is absorbed and dry
- The next step is to wrap the chicken in banana leaves, add basil, cayenne pepper and laos.
- Then the next step is to steam the chicken wrapped in banana leaves, until cooked and tender
- For a more delicious taste, try grilling the steamed chicken pepes over coals.
- Ready to serve.
The recipe for delicious and spicy Sundanese pepes chicken and has a delicious aroma from coconut milk. In addition to the tender chicken meat, the chicken bones are also soft and tender so that it provides its own uniqueness for this Sundanese dish. Keep trying and good luck