This time we will share the Potato Skins Air Fryer delicious food, here we use cooked potatoes and it’s less than 10 minutes, serve this delicious food on your happy day.
Making Potato Skins Air Fryer is very easy and of course it tastes delicious. You can use potatoes that have been cooked, and then empty the center and fill with cheese, sour cream, green onions, and bacon. This will be a family appetite stimulant food, serve a relaxing time with the family.
To make Potato Skins in Air Fryer, of course we use Air Fryer. Cooking utensils in the air without oil, quickly and efficiently make you share when you are in the kitchen with your family. Previously, we shared the recipe for frozen chicken patties and frozen salmon fish in the Air Fryer, and now we are relying on the Air Fryer again to bring delicious food that we call the Potato Skins Air Fryer.
How to make Air Fryer potato skins with delicious taste and family-liked? Come on, see our explanation below.
How to Make Air Fryer Potato Skins
These are step by step or essential tips for making delicious stuffed potato skins.
Step 1: To make stuffed potato skins, use a cooked potato russet, or you can cook the potatoes however you want.
Step 2: Cut the potatoes into two halves, cut lengthwise, now take the potato flesh so that there is a hole for the filling, but don’t scoop too much potato flesh because we also need to eat potatoes. Set aside the potato meat that you scoop.
Step 3: Sprinkle a little olive oil over the potatoes or in the holes you have made.
Step 4: Add the potatoes skin side down to the air fryer basket. Cook for 5 minutes at 400 degrees. But preheat the air fryer so that you find a stable heat temperature.
Step 5: Cook for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F, add the bacon and cheese to the mashed potatoes (where you removed the meat), lower the temperature of your Air fryer to 350 degrees and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
Step 6: Now, carefully remove the potato skins from the air fryer, sprinkle with green onions, and sour cream. If you want it richer, also topping it with jalapenos, buffalo sauce, blue cheese crumbles, ranch dressing and your favorite awesome sauce.
Until now, you have finished cooking Potato Skins Air Fryer and enjoy.
How to Reheat Potato Skins
If you have leftover potato skins from your party last night and you want to eat some more potato skins. Now, you can easily reheat the potato skins, and then go back to enjoying them with gusto.
Follow these Tips for reheating Potato Skins:
- Add the potato skins to the air fryer and cook at 350 F for 3-4 minutes. Add your favorite toppings.
- That’s all you have to do and you don’t have to add any additional spices. Now you can enjoy the potato skins air fryer again with comfort and passion.
How to Freeze Potato Skins
You can also make large batches of potato skins and then freeze them for future use. This is usually for those of you who are lazy to cook every day, but you can easily enjoy it every day.
So, you want to eat Air fryer potato skins, make it in large quantities and then the rest of what you eat can be frozen for you to reheat tomorrow or when you want to consume again.
Ok, to freeze potato skins in the air fryer, follow these tips:
- Make the potato skins according to the directions and avoid using green onion or sour cream toppings.
- then put the potato skins into a ziplock bag, remove the air from the bag, and it’s ready to be put in the freezer for preservation to make it last longer.
- By freezing potato skins in the air fryer, these foods can last up to 6 months.
Now your air fryer potato skins are frozen, and if you want to reheat potato skins, you’ll need to use an air fryer. So, all you have to do is add the potato skins that you have cooked into the frying basket. Set the air fryer temperature to 370 and heat it for 5-7 minutes. The length of time it takes to heat the potato skins also depends on how many potato skins you are re-cooking.
Preparing potato skins as food becomes very interesting and evocative when you add toppings. Here are some ideas for adding toppings to your potato skins air fryer.
- Fill the potato skins with shredded buffalo chicken, and top it with green onions, sour cream, ranch dressing, and blue cheese crumbles.
- Also make southwestern vegetables and put them in potato skins.
- Add cheesy sauce, also add broccoli on top of the potato skins, and it will give an extraordinary delicacy.
That’s the recipe and how to make Potato Skins Air Fryer. If you ask, what type of air fryer do you use. So, we have several recommendations for air fryers that you can choose according to your needs and budget.
What Type of Air Fryer Should I Use for this Recipe?
So, as we said, we have many recommendations, you can choose according to your needs. We love the PowerXL Vortex Air fryer!
For some other air fryer recommendations, please see the following list:
Other Great Option for Air Fryer
OMORC Air Fryer 6QT -1600W Powerful Electric Hot Oven 10 Preset Menus Dual Control System 6-in-1 Function
COSORI Air Fryer 5.8QT – Large Hot Electric Oven Oilless Cooker with 8 Quick Setting Recommendation
GoWISE USA 7 QT Air Fryer -with Dehydrator & 3 Stackable Racks, Led Digital Touchscreen.
Ok, that’s how to make Potato Skins Air fryer, good luck and good luck. Potato skins frying using air fryer is not only crispy but also free of oil, because with this tool we do not use oil for frying.
See More cooking tips:
Are potato skins high in carbs?
Potato skins are not a carb-rich food but they contain a good amount of carbs as a source of energy for the body. Once you add the topping on top, this meal contains about 4 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of protein and 22 calories with o fat.
To be healthier, you can eat potato skins accompanied by low-fat Greek Yogurt. This can be used as the best substitute for sour cream.
Can I Make vegetarian Air Fryer Potato Skins
To serve a vegetarian air fryer for potato skins, you only need to avoid using bacon, and then your food can be considered vegetarian.
To keep it salty and crunchy on top, there are recipes for vegan bacon, and there are many types of bacon that are sold in the market in plant form. So when you buy, check the label.
Also, swap cheese for vegan cheese, substitute sour cream for plant-based ones, check the label when you buy it.
PRO TIP: The use of an air fryer varies from one to another. If you are just trying to use a different air fryer, then be careful, your cheese should not be overcooked so that it still tastes yummy.
How do I bake or Microwave The Potato
You recommend in this recipe to cook potatoes in an air fryer. But if you want to make them from the oven or in the microwave, check out the guide below:
Baking potatoes in the oven: Bake at 400F or 204 C for 45 – 60 minutes. Cooking time may vary depending on the size of the potatoes you serve.
Baking potatoes in the Microwave: You can pierce the potatoes with a stick to make holes. Then microwave for 7 minutes, and flip for perfect doneness on both sides. If it’s not cooked after 7 minutes, you can continue cooking for another 2 minutes, and check the softness for doneness.
Air Fryer Potato SkinsPrint Recipe
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 4 large cooked russet potatoes, cut in half
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- dash ranch dressing seasoning, optional but recommended
- 2 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- ½ cup freshly grated Colby jack or cheddar cheese
- sour cream for topping, optional
- green onions for topping, chopped- optional
- Cook the potatoes and then halve lengthwise. take a little potato flesh to make the filling, don’t suck too much potato filling, because we also need to eat potatoes.
- Sprinkle olive oil over the potato flesh, sprinkle salt and pepper on the potato skins. Sprinkle ranch dressing seasoning over the potato if desired.
- Now add the potato skins to the aye fryer basket, set the temperature to 400 F and cook for 5 minutes. When it’s done, remove the potato skins.
- Add the shredded cheese and bacon crumbles to the potato skin filling. Now close the air fryer basket and lower the temperature to 350 F, cook another 2 minutes, and grab the potato skins to enjoy immediately.
- Now sprinkle the potato skins with toppings of green onion, sour cream and enjoy immediately.