If you want to cook frozen salmon to perfection, you can learn it here. We will explain how to cook frozen salmon in air fryer.
The end result of this recipe gives you tender and juicy salmon. This is what many foodies are hunting for!
Air Fryer Frozen Salmon Recipe
When we want dinner, we always look for something that is in the freezer. Usually we always provide frozen salmon fillets that are ready to be cooked without the hassle. This is something that is perfect for dinner, especially when I want the dish to be ready quickly.
If you are also among those who like salmon as your dinner dish. I will share with you how I can cook salmon fillets in the air fryer. You need to know that the salmon dish with the Frozen Salmon In Air Fryer recipe is truly extraordinary.
Frozen salmon with our favorite recipe is very easy, you don’t need to thaw the salmon first. You can put it in the air fryer and cook immediately while it is still frozen.
This salmon will be your delicious dish at night and it’s really amazing. We will give you the Frozen Salmon In Air Fryer recipe for two people.
How To Cook Frozen Salmon In The Air Fryer
Cooking frozen salmon is sometimes something that is not easy. Cook it in the air fryer even you don’t feel worried it’s frozen.
– Start cooking it by spraying the bottom of the air fryer, using non-stick cooking spray.
– Place the frozen salmon fillets in the air fryer, making only one layer so that the salmon part is touching the bottom of the air fryer.
– Set the air fryer on 400 degrees and cook for only 5 minutes.
– When done, sprinkle the frozen salmon with salt, pepper, and sprinkle with garlic powder. Take the butter and divide it into two parts, placing each piece of butter on top of the salmon fillet.
– Set the air fryer on 400 degrees for 3 minutes, check if it is cooked. If not cooked, cook for another 3 minutes or until completely cooked (as desired). The actual cooking time depends on the thickness of the salmon. The thicker it is, the longer it will take to cook.
– When the air fryer is done cooking, remove the cooked salmon to a plate and serve. Enjoy a delicious dish of Frozen Salmon In Air Fryer.
Also see: How to Cook Frozen Hash Browns
What To Serve With Air Fried Salmon
You can enjoy Air Fried Salmon with many other types of food. As a dinner menu you can try to serve Air Fried Salmon with baked potatoes, roasted broccoli, or with grilled asparagus.
But if you want to enjoy Air Fried Salmon on your lunch, then pair this delicious salmon with slow homemade mango jicama. It will be refreshing and very tasty.
Nutrition Value for Air Fried Salmon Fish
Calories: 294kcal | Protein: 34g | Carbohydrates: 1g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 707mg | Saturated Fat: 5g | Potassium: 833mg | Vitamin A: 245IU | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg | Fat: 17g
Frozen Salmon In Air FryerPrint Recipe
- 2 frozen salmon fillets
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- The bottom of the frying basket is sprayed with non-stick spray
- Put the frozen salmon fillet into the air fryer
- Set the temperature to 400 F and cook for 5 minutes
- When the air fryer is done cooking, sprinkle the salmon with salt, garlic powder, pepper. Take the butter and divide it into two parts, put a piece of butter on each salmon fillet.
- Set the air fryer back to 400 F and cook for another 3 minutes
- If the air fryer is already cooking, check to see if it is cooked, if not you can add more cooking time until the salmon fillet is fully cooked.
- When it is cooked, remove the salmon and place it on a plate and serve.