Celin 500mg strip of 25 tablets is a drug that is usually used to treat vitamin C deficiency and other nutritional deficiencies. This drug should be used under the supervision of a doctor, you must first check whether you are really malnourished or experiencing other health problems. For more details, let’s look at the following drug description.
Celin tablet 500mg is classified into a class of drugs that are said to be nutritional supplements to prevent malnutrition or vitamin C deficiency. Nutritional deficiencies in the body occur when it does not absorb nutrients or when our bodies do not get adequate amounts of nutrients from the food we consume a day. -day. To keep the body healthy, we need nutrition from adequate food, if not then the solution is to include nutrients directly from supplements. Vitamins, minerals are needed by our bodies in sufficient quantities in order to provide good body health, which can guard against disease and still provide good growth.
One of the drugs or supplements to prevent malnutrition is celin 500 mg in the form of 25 tablets. Celin supplements contain ascorbic acid or vitamin C, whose function is to increase the body’s vitamin C content. So, this can treat a body that is deficient in vitamin C.
Taking celin 500 mg tablets 25 should be according to the doctor’s advice. You can take 500 grams of celin supplements as long as the doctor prescribes it, if it is enough then you should stop. Of course, the doctor prescribes it according to the results of the examination of your health condition.
Possible Side Effects of Celin 500mg
In some cases, after consuming celin 500 mg tablets 25 you usually get side effects in the form of diarrhea, nausea, stomach cramps, heartburn, abdominal pain, swelling, pain, redness, at the injection site. However, this effect of celin 500mg does not require medical attention because it is considered only minor and temporary. However, if the side effects persist and do not resolve, you should consult your doctor.
If after consuming celin 500 tablets 25 you experience allergies, then convey this complaint to your doctor. For use in children, celin 500mg tablets 25 are only done if there is a recommendation from a doctor. If you are breastfeeding or pregnant, then check with your doctor and seek doctor’s advice before taking Celin. Likewise, if you are one of those who are struggling with kidney conditions, tell the doctor that you are having kidney disease so that the doctor knows your actual health condition, then he can decide to give the drug or not to give it.
Also read: How Much Vitamin C Should I Take Daily
Ingredients and Benefits
– The benefits of vitamin C are very important for repair and growth and are good for repairing body tissues.
– It is a good antioxidant, it can protect body cells from various oxidative damage.
– Increase immunity and protect against disease, allergies and various diseases caused by an unsanitary environment.
– Celin 500mg tablets 25 can produce collagen, protein, and it can provide wound healing, repair skin, increase bone and cartilage strength.
– Celin is also useful for improving the health of skin, hair, nails, and helps the absorption of iron which is also very important for the body.
Uses of Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- Celin 500 mg is used to treat several health complaints such as:
- Treatment and prevention of vitamin C deficiency
- Treating scurvy, a disease that causes weakness, bleeding gums, anemia, or blood spots on the skin due to vitamin C deficiency.
- Supplements to boost immunity, fight colds and seasonal allergies.
- To find out all these conditions, check with a competent doctor. Ask for advice, whether or not you can take celin 500mg tablets 25.\
Talk to Your Doctor If
- If you experience any of the following conditions, talk to your doctor.
- You are on another medication, are taking other supplements, are following a complementary or integrative approach or you have a specific medical problem.
- If you are allergic to any of the components of the supplement, then you should not take this supplement.
- If you are going to have surgery (any type of surgery), because usually you will be asked to stop taking it for 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
The use of celin supplements 500mg tablets 25 is to complete the nutritional needs of the diet of some people who are not allowed to consume certain foods.
Alcohol. It is not known how celin 500mg reacts with alcohol, talk to your doctor before drinking alcohol when and consuming celin 500mg.
Pregnancy. If you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant. Celin 500 mg tablets 25 are only given to pregnant women if the benefits outweigh the risks.
Breastfeeding. Likewise, if you are breastfeeding, please consult your doctor before consuming celin 500mg tablets 25.
Driving. Usually, celin 500mg has no effect on your driving or your ability to operate machinery.
Liver. If you are experiencing problems with the liver and are worried about taking Celin, then consult a doctor.
Kidney. Consuming celin 500 mg should be careful, especially if you have problems or a history of kidney disease. The dose should be adjusted by your doctor as needed.
Also see: 4 Healthy 5 Perfect Food
Storage and Disposal of Celin 500mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- It should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What foods are good sources of vitamin C for consumption?
A: Citrus fruits like orange, amla, kiwi, guava, lemon, grapefruit, strawberries and papaya. Likewise with vegetables such as broccoli, capsicum cauliflower, these are vegetables and rich in vitamin C.
Q: Celin is a health supplement, can it be taken in large quantities?
A: Yes, if you consume too much it can be dangerous. So, the idea that taking large doses of vitamins is harmless is wrong, this is a misunderstanding. If you have consumed large amounts, seek medical help immediately.
Q: What are the side effects of taking celin 500mg tablets 25.
A: If you take the recommended dosage, the chances of side effects are few. But in certain cases (rarely) sometimes you experience side effects such as fatigue, headache, vomiting, nausea, itching, diarrhea, swelling, and increased frequency of urination.
Q: Under what conditions should a person not take this supplement?
A: This supplement is prohibited for you if you have kidney stones (hyperoxaluria) or have other kidney diseases.
Q: How to take the Celin 500?
A: Taking celin should be as recommended by your doctor. This supplement is for oral consumption only and can be taken with or without food. Follow the doctor’s advice and take the path as directed by your doctor.
Q: How does celin 500mg tablet’s 25 work?
A: Celin 500 Tablets 25’s contain ascorbic acid or vitamin C, it works by increasing vitamin C levels in the body. So, it is a supplement to prevent and treat vitamin C deficiency.
Q: Can celin 500mg tablets 25’s cause dehydration?
A: If taken in high doses, the drug can cause dehydration, so take only as advised by your doctor, don’t forget to drink water when taking celin 500mg tablets 25’s supplements. This is to prevent and be aware of dehydration.
Q: Can I smoke while taking Celin?
A: When taking celin 500 milligram tablets 25’s you are advised not to smoke. Smoking can reduce the effectiveness of celin so you will get little benefit.