Egg rolls are one way of serving eggs. We often serve chicken eggs by boiling, frying in oil, roasting or frying by providing various spices in them.
You will love eggs, eggs are a delicious food that is loved by everyone. But sometimes not all forms of serving eggs are liked. For those of you who don’t like serving eggs in that form. you have this egg recipe for you, this is called a delicious and delicious egg roll recipe.
Egg rolls are eggs that are served by frying using a little oil, and using some vegetables and spices in it such as green onions, carrots, etc., then the eggs are rolled until they are round.
When served, these eggs are cut into oblique pieces so that they give a beautiful appearance, besides that they also give a good taste on the tongue.
See also: The Boiled-Egg Diet: Is It Worth To Try?
Delicious Egg Recipes
This time, in the recipe category, we will present how to make egg rolls, after previously we made a refreshing dish, namely dragon fruit pudding.
Also read: Recipe for Chicken Soto, Kuah Bening
OK, for those of you who like to eat eggs, please refer to this one recipe. Likewise for those of you who don’t like eggs, sometimes with a different presentation, you can try and finally like eating eggs. Immediately, we see what ingredients are used and how to make them.
Delicious Egg Roll RecipesPrint Recipe
- One sheet of green onion
- Thumb size carrots
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 onion
- Ground pepper to the fingertips
- Salt to taste
- Broth to taste
How to Cook Egg Rolls
- Finely chop the chives, carrots and onions
- Crack the egg in a container and put all the ingredients into the egg
- Shake until well combined
- Heat a little oil about 2 tablespoons
- Add the egg mixture and spread the mixture over all surfaces of the pan
- While cooking, roll the eggs little by little from the side
- The process of rolling eggs must be done little by little because while waiting for the eggs to be hard and cooked
- Then, cut into oblique pieces
- The egg rolls are ready to be enjoyed as a rice meal menu.